Start your day off right with these bright, zesty, and festive muffins. The sweet & tangy lemon punch and bursts of juicy cranberries will wake up your taste buds and satisfy your sweet tooth while still being sugar conscious. A pre-made bakery-style muffin packs over 25 g more sugar per serving. Pair with a cup of coffee (don’t forget to sprinkle in some Apple Pie Spice or Cinnamon) and you’re ready to conquer the day.
3⁄4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 cup oil
1⁄3 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Using Basting Brush, generously oil two Muffin Makers and place on Sheet Pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yogurt, and oil. Stir in mix.
- Divide batter evenly into pans, filling wells.
- Bake 18—20 min, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean and dry. Cool in pan 10 min; unmold.
- To make glaze, mix icing sugar with lemon juice. Drizzle over warm muffins.