3⁄4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 cup oil
1⁄3 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Using Basting Brush, generously oil two Muffin Makers and place on Sheet Pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yogurt, and oil. Stir in mix.
- Divide batter evenly into pans, filling wells.
- Bake 18—20 min, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean and dry. Cool in pan 10 min; unmold.
- To make glaze, mix icing sugar with lemon juice. Drizzle over warm muffins.